PACS is very excited to be celebrating 20 years of providing organic certification!
To celebrate, PACS has created a special 20th Anniversary logo.
Established on August 3, 2001, the Pacific Agricultural Certification Society, commonly known throughout the industry as PACS, has grown and become a strong leader in organic certification across Canada. A group of health-minded individuals interested in supporting a sustainable food system were the pioneers of organics and the founders of PACS. We honour their dedication and legacy every day by actively focusing on the growth of PACS nationwide.
PACS continues to focus on its core values to provide outstanding customer service and reliable certification to the members it serves.
PACS Core Values: Here are a few things PACS believes in with the delivery of our brand as we CERTIFY products and services.
- Certify: We believe in providing certification with competence, knowledge and professionalism.
- Ethical: We believe in providing service with a high moral standard and integrity.
- Reputation: We believe in developing and building trust with our clients and consumers while growing our client base.
- Transparency: We believe in maintaining accountability with the standards that guide us.
- Interests: We believe in protecting our current programs while proactively diversifying.
- Future: We believe in never standing still and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our systems to meet our high standard of customer service.
- You: We believe service should be given from our team to your team with care, professionalism, knowledge and pride.
PACS would like to thank each and every one of its members. We value your hard work, dedication and support over the last 20 years and we look forward to working together to grow organics for many years to come.
*Please note this logo was designed for internal use only and will not be available for operators to use as marketing material.