- Crop rotation & soil Improvement plans
- Disease and pest management plans
- Input record – dates, rates, locations
- Inventory of all animals onsite
- Records to verify purchases/dispersals
- Inventory of all health care products onsite.
- Verifying size and stocking rate for all pens and pastures (indoor and outdoor).
- Audit of health care records for the year.
- Every effort will be made to ensure there is an organic production run in progress during the inspection.
- Product list, plant diagram, flow cart, OPPs will all be reviewed and verified at every inspection.
-Sanitation: SOPs and all cleaners onsite will be verified.
-Traceability code/mechanism will be verified.