I’ve applied to Health Canada for my cannabis production licence, can I certify with you before I get the licence?

You may apply for certification if you wish to start the organic certification process; however, if your Health Canada licence application is declined, we will not be able to proceed with organic certification of your cannabis operation. If you are an outdoor operation and wish to apply for certification of the land only, so that it transitions and is ready for cannabis production at a later date, you may do so.

How Can I Get Certified:

Visit our How to Get Certified page and follow the step-by-step process to guide your path to successful organic certification.

Who PACS Certifies:

PACS certifies Canadian enterprises in the following industries: organic crop production, organic livestock production, organic greenhouse, sprouts & microgreen production, organic food & beverage production, organic cannabis production, organic and wild-harvested mushrooms, wild-harvest certification, maple and birch production, natural and agricultural health products. Follow PACS Step-by-Step Guide to Organic Certification.

Our Programs:

PACS certifies to the Canada Organic Regime (COR) for national and international export of products as well as to the Certified Organic Associations of BC (COABC) for certification within the clients province. PACS has an in-house certification program for agricultural health products as well as the Transition to Organic program. Read more about PACS Organic Certification Programs.